Capitalising on future opportunities in a rapidly advancing monitoring market
Ground Engineering and the New Civil Engineer are delighted to bring you the fifth annual Instrumentation and Monitoring conference. This is a unique event where you will gain the latest updates on geotechnical and structural monitoring techniques and insight into future opportunities from key clients and contractors.
Why attend Instrumentation and Monitoring 2014?
- Network with over 150 industry leaders including clients, contractors, engineers and instrumentation and monitoring specialists.
- Hear from industry leaders working across geotechnical and structural projects on the challenges of reducing risks
- Gain updates into new standards for monitoring and how they will impact tier 1 contractors, engineers and consultants
- Explore advances in instrumentation from the last 12 months including fibre optics and laser scanning
- Improve your skills for choosing instrumentation through our interactive workshop